If you are following the Medical Medium (Anthony William) protocol in the UK or EU to overcome chronic illnesses, you’ve probably spent many hours online trying to find the right products at a price that doesn’t blow your adrenals. Some of the brands Anthony recommends such as Pure Encapsulations, Eidon and Gaia Herbs, are just too expensive to be sustainable in the long-term if you are having them shipped over to UK or EU.
I’m queen of online research and I’ve put this page together to share what I’ve found to be the best value, highest quality supplements most closely meeting Anthony’s criteria for ingredient content. This list includes everything I have used, or am currently using but I will keep adding to it as I discover other products. Let me know if there is a specific supplement you are looking for and I’ll see if I can find a good alternative within the practitioner suppliers.
I’m now studying Systematic Kinesiology which is a biofeedback technique which can be used to test the body’s response to different products and supplements. All of the products have tested positively so far, on my body at least. Some of the old cheaper supplements I was using (for example all the Mountain Fresh range) didn’t test well at all so I have removed them from this and previous lists.
These are the cheapest and best options at the time of writing.
Anthony William’s recommended products can be found here (view page in internet explorer as it doesn’t view well in Chrome).
- Vitamin B12– Anthony recommends Vegansafe B12 which is fine if you live in the US but in the UK it is poor value for money. In the UK the best I have found are:
- Metabolics: You will need to mix ONE PART Metabolics Adenosylcobalamin liquid to THREE PARTS Methylcobalamin liquid. This will provide the same 80:20 ratio as the Vegansafe version that Anthony recommends. If you ask them they will send you a free glass dropper bottle. I just then pour a measuring cup at a time, via a funnel into the bottle. Two dropperfulls of the mixture provides an equivalent dose and nutritional content to 2 dropperfulls of the Vegansafe B12. I take 2 droppers full twice per day. When ordering you will need to give the name of the practitioner who referred you so give mine – Candice L.
- Epigenetics now sell a mixed liquid B12 which contains both forms. You will need 40 drops of this to provide the equivalent of the Vegansafe version but it will be a 50:50 mix of each form (rather than 80:20). When ordering you will need to give the name of the practitioner who referred you so give mine – Candice L.
- Zinc – Zinc is an absolutely essential part of this protocol for strengheneing the immune system and protecting the thyroid from damage by EBV. Anthony recommends Eidon Ionic Minerals Zinc Concentrate, Concentrate 2 Oz which costs a small fortune if you live in UK/EU and barely lasts a month. Don’t try to save money by buying the non concentrated version as you’d have to take 30 droppers to get the same dose as 1 dropper of the concentrated, so in the
end its no cheaper. I’ve found an amazing alternative which is a fraction of the cost and as pure. Epigenetics Zinc Sulphate 100ml contains nothing but Zinc Sulphate and distilled water. Whats incredible is 10 drops provides the same amount as 2 droppers full of the Eidon Zinc so these bottles will last AGES. You can also save even more money buy buying Epigenetics Zinc Sulphate 300ml. You’ll need to select the practitioner who referred you so please give my name Candice L. Don’t forget that VAT and postage is additional.
- Vitamin C – Anthony recommends Ester-C. He says this form repairs damaged neurotransmitters and supports adrenal glands, and helps cleanse the liver and remove toxicity. I love this one – Viridian Ester-C 950mg – 120 Veg Capsules – This one seems to be the best value available, is easy to swallow considering each tablet is nearly 1 gram, and has a vegetarian capsule. I take 3-4 per day. Sometimes this products is cheaper to purchase from Bodykind.
- Silver Hydrosol – Sovereign Silver, 8 oz. dropper top – Hydrosol is better than Colloidal Silver as it doesn’t build up in the body. This is the brand recommended by Anthony, there isn’t a better one. It works out cheaper to buy the biggest bottle you can afford. I get this one and take 1 tsp x 3 per day
- Barley Grass Juice powder – Chelates heavy metals and is a key part of the metal chelation protocol. Make sure you buy the JUICE powder which is much more concentrated than than just plain barley grass as this is far more concentrated. Best value and quality I have found is Organic Raw Barley Grass JUICE Powder – Premium Organic 100g – I take 1 tsp per day.
- Spirulina – Important part of removing heavy metals and for the nervous system. Anthony’s recommended spirulina is not bad value on Amazon. I find the tablets (6 per day) easier to swallow Nutrex Hawaii Spirulina Tablets 500mg 400 Tablets at Amazon or the same tablets at Bodykind. Some may prefer to mix 1 tbs of the powder version to mix into smoothies but beware it has a really vile taste: Nutrex Pure Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica 454g Powder at Amazon or the same powder at Bodykind. Check to see which is cheaper at the time.
- L-Lysine – Antiviral and anti-inflammatory to the nervous system. Solgar L-Lysine 1000 Mg: 250 Tablets is a large tablet which means fewer to take. Many of the smaller capsules are made from gelatin- I take 1-4 tablets per day
- Selenium – Strengthens and protects the nervous system which can be affected by EBV. Stimulates production of thyroid hormone T4. I was previously using Eidon Ionic Minerals Selenium Concentrate but this is SUCH poor value. I’m delighted to have found Metabolics Ionic Selenium 250ml which provides the same form (Selenium Selenate) with just water. This is sold in large plastic bottles but they will give you a glass dropper bottle to decant it into for free. To get the equivalent concentration as Two droppers full of the Eidon version you will need to take THREE droppers full. This is amazing value as it is but you can save money buy buying the 500ml bottle: Metabolics Ionic Selenium 500ml (£32.68). You will need to say who referred you so please give my name Candice L. Don’t forget VAT is also added at checkout. I take 3 droppers twice per day which means that the 500 ml bottle will last me just under 3 months – all for the same price as one bottle of Eidon.
- Folic Acid – Metabolics Folic Acid liquid (as 5 MTF) – 13 drops x 2 per day. As this is a practitioner supplement company you will need to mention I referred you (Candice L). Vat is added.
- Magnesium (Threonate) – Life Extension Neuro-Mag Magnesium L-Threonate (90 Veg Caps) 3 caps in the evening
- Magnesium (Citrate) – Natural Calm – Superior Magnesium Powder, 8 oz. This makes a nice bedtime drink. Although it has citric acid in it Anthony recommends it so its not enough for him to be bothered with.
- Monolaurin – Antiviral, helps to break down EBV and cofactors. Anthony’s recommended is Lauricidin 227g – 1 scoop per day
- Liposomal Vitamin C – High dosage vitamin C. I haven’t found a cheaper UK sunflower version so I ask people to buy me this when they go to America where its cheaper. Be aware that this is only a 2 week supply which is about £4 per days dose! Lipo Naturals – High Potency Liposomal Vitamin C (15oz). I tend to ask people to buy it for me when they travel to USA as its a crazy price here. I take 2 tbs per day
- Coenzyme Q10 – I have used both Innopure Co-Enzyme Q10 Natural Source 90 Caps 100mg and Doctor’s Best High Absorption CoQ10 (100 mg). Both tested positively with Kinesiology and have a vegetarian capsule.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Best quality and value I’ve found are Doctor’s Best 600 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid 60 Capsules which give a far higher concentration and at lasts 2 months if taking one a day as I do. These tested well with kinesiology.
- Omega 3 Oil – Fortifies the endocrine and nervous system. Anthony recommends a plant based algae oil such as O-Mega-Zen. I can only find one supplier in the UK here.
- Iodine – Supports the endocrine, thryoid, immune system and adrenals; plus kills viruses. Survival Shield X2 – Nascent Iodine 30ml – I’m taking 3-4 DROPS per day but do work up very slowly.
- Red Marine Algae – Antiviral that removes heavy metals and lowers viral load. Anthony recommends Pure Planet Red Marine Algae Plus, 90 Capsules. I haven’t found another cheaper alternative. I take 2-4 per day.
- Dulse – Binds to metals to remove them from the system and makes up part of the heavy metal protocol. Some people just add dulse flakes or strips it to their food but I cant bear the taste as I don’t like seafood, so I buy Anthony’s recommended dulse tablets – Bernard Jensen – Nova Scotia Dulse 100 tablets – 1 tbs per day. You can also fry the strips for a bacon like effect though I’m not sure how healthy that is.
Herbs, spices and food source supplements
Natures Answer is the main alcohol free brand available in the UK. Bodykind seems to be a good online source for Natures Answer products and many supplements and they offer discounts now and then. Pestle Herbs are good for dried herbs and teas. Check to see which supplier is cheapest at the time.
- Wild Blueberry Powder – Finnberry 100% natural dried bilberry (wild blueberry) or Loov Organic Wild Freeze-Dried Blueberry Powder (90g)
- Frozen Wild Blueberries – Have you been struggling to find wild blueberries in the UK. Good news! Goodness Direct will ship a box of frozen berries anywhere in the UK (you can get at least a dozen bags in a box). You may even be able to get your local health store to order them in for you. If you order in bulk you may be able to get a bulk discount.
- Cats Claw – The mother of herbs! This reduces EBV and co-factors such as Strep. Anthony recommends Natures Answer Cat’s Claw Inner Bark (60ml Alcohol Free). I take 1 dropper x 3 per day. Try this link also and see which is cheaper at the time. Anthony also talks about taking a decoction of Cats Claw which means the herb is boiled and drank as a tea. Here is a link to the powder and also teabags which you could put in a flask and keep topping up with water – if you can bear the taste!
- Licorice Root – Lowers EBV production, kills EBV in the thyroid and strengthens adrenals and kidneys. Anthony recommends Nature’s Answer Licorice Root – cheapest at Bodykind.
- Lemon Balm – Antiviral and antibacterial. Either buy from USA cheaply here and pay postage Botanic Choice Alchohol free liquid extract – USA or go for a soothing bedtime tea.
- Ashwaganda – Helps the thyroid, endocrine and adrenals. Nature`s Answer Ashwagandha Root on Bodykind or on Amazon, whichever is cheapest at the time.
- Red clover – Cleanses the liver, lymph and spleen from EBV toxins. I take this as a tea daily but I’m going to try this next: Nature`s Answer Red Clover Flowering Tops – 30ml, or take them by tea with these teabags.
- Star Anise – helps destroys EBV in liver and thyroid. I add spice to whole tea.
- Dandelion Root – An excellent liver cleanser. Buy dried from Pestle herbs.